illustration (attribution, if any possible, is at the end of the article)
The beginning of 2017 has proven pretty challenging, for a variety of reasons, so much of my activity online has been around curation —rather than personal posts— as well as moderating and answering numerous questions in the "Buddhism Q&A" and "Buddhism and Meditation" communities.
Yet, 13 original contributions still appeared on top of the many carefully selected shares, links, etc.:
• Put more chances to succeed on your side!
• Croire ou ne pas croire…
(or To believe or not to believe…
• Tout le problème, en un mot ? "Rituel"
• Above the Xiashui village
• Spring, like the rest of the year, is harvest time!
• An abundance of "expedient means"
• Should we always use the 12 nidānas backward?
• Watch your "ordinary" mind, now, in your "ordinary" life, with all its unnecessary drama, not just when you're "practising"!
• Seeing, and accepting, things as they are
• Légalité (variable) n'est pas moralité
• Ère de l'information : derniers jours du Dharma ?
• Striving for moral consistency?
• In large public settings, it is responsible to have first aiders…
(individual guidance is available: http://en.dharma.house/samsara.htm)
Contributions to the "Buddhism Q&A" and "Buddhism and Meditation" communities are not listed. As always, alms are very welcome, via koan.mu/donate.htm (or http://en.dharma.house/donate.htm).