illustration (attribution, if any possible, is at the end of the article)
1 computer crash and only 17 posts in November… but 13 personal contributions:
• 5 aggregates without a self (advanced teaching)
• Hippocratic Oath — Indian diary (6)
• How does karma "catch up" with the "right person"?
• Were Mahasanghikas promoting a major departure from the early teachings?
• Origins of the Abhidharma/Abhidhamma
• Dharma talk "Three times" for
[bad sound, but not necessarily a bad talk…]
gplus.wallez.name/T1qbgn6smAa [54' + 13' Q&A]
• Even a Buddha's face… only three times
• A European thanking HDFC bank — Indian diary (7)
• Meditation is not even 'meant' to be relaxing
• The Pudgalavada school and its main teaching
• participation in one of 's best debates so far: "The Buddha of flesh and bone (Santa vs your parents)"
• Reviewing thoughts
• In tribute to Søren
In November, the original creations listed above —as well as interactions in communities and in comment threads— were financially supported by 18 people. This production accrued 8,800+ views a day on average though, out of 280,000+ followers; and 267 people now ask for notifications when original content is posted.
Please, do not count on others to fund the content you like and the engagement you count on. Please contribute towards the concrete production of content you enjoy and share, via koan.mu/donate.htm
#Buddhism #tableofcontents #fundraising
Previous monthly summaries:
July gplus.wallez.name/YpGzJBVZLtN (with announcement)