illustration (attribution, if any possible, is at the end of the article)
(a table of contents, two remarks, an introduction… and numbers)
21 posts in October, 13 originals, 8 personal contributions:
• Safeguarding the truth, when one cannot truly be sure
• Udumbara refers to the tree, flower and fruit of the ficus racemosa
• Karma is tendencies… so, what tendency do you embody today?
• 'Maddening' meditation?
• Stop blaming karma, or fate, or bad luck… — a "sudden awakening, gradual cultivation" presentation
• My prayers, which are for all beings, how could they fail to include you?
• Don't-know 'your' age
• Asking "what is this?", don't stop at projections and preconceptions!
• Empathy is a choice
• On not joining Tsū
• Taking refuge in the "Sangha", Happy Deepavali / Diwali! — Indian diary (5) & 'Advanced' Buddhist teaching
• The world
• The Buddha suffered — Advanced teaching
• "Don't-know 'your' age" (gplus.wallez.name/a8bFGK7DaZJ) is the most under-rated post this month, which I suppose is mostly due to the image I chose… Don't let the image mislead you!
• "The Buddha suffered" (gplus.wallez.name/eEeAzENn9pp) got some very good comments. Read the thread to the end: don't let the disruption by pio dal cin stop you from reading the later comments!
The month finished on a 24'' video (gplus.wallez.name/UEPS4qxeZtm) in response to a life coach and writer you might want to follow if you like my posts: from . She's not wearing the "buddhist" label, but she's definitely working on being compassionate, wise, and on helping others (first hour of coaching is free, BTW… so, if you're considering some life- or career-change, you might want to talk to her).
In October, the original creations listed above —as well as interactions in communities and in comment threads— were financially supported by 18 people. This production accrued 7,500+ views a day on average though, out of 267,000+ followers; and 262 people now ask for notifications when original content is posted.
Do not count on others to fund the content you like and the engagement you count on. Please contribute towards the concrete production of content you enjoy and share, via koan.mu/donate.htm
#Buddhism #tableofcontents #fundraising
Previous monthly summaries:
July gplus.wallez.name/YpGzJBVZLtN (with announcement)