illustration (attribution, if any possible, is at the end of the article)
• Questioning certainties
• The Four Tasks of the Noble One
• Direct transmission
• Bodhicitta, "awakening mind" or "mind of enlightenment"
• Ten bhūmis, or stages, of the bodhisattva path
• The self-based version of the two truths
• Bodhisattva ideal: impractical, or merely ambitious?
• Bodhisattva doctrine: ethics of Mahāyāna Buddhism
203 people currently ask for notifications when original content is posted. While "spreading the Dharma", "for the benefit of all", or even talking of 'content' might seem abstract (although it's not!), I believe posts as well as direct interactions and direct responses to questions (on my posts or in communities) constitute very concrete results. In March, these results were financially supported by 21 people (roughly a constant number since last August, a few people dropped but others joined). Participating towards the "four requisites" (food, shelter, clothes, medicine: gplus.wallez.name/Yn261GRUiyZ) also is concrete; generosity is not only the foremost antidote to selfishness but also a real contribution towards the production of concrete teachings you can enjoy and share. Please join these 21 supporters, via koan.mu/donate.htm
I'm on a vow of silence until May. Enjoy the quietness!
#Buddhism #tableofcontents #fundraising
Photo: part of "Il Tempo del Giudizio" (2009) © Michelangelo Pistoletto